World of Arizide: City of Masks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Masks, Neverwinter Nights Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Availability!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Mistress
Admin
Lore Mistress

Availability! Empty
PostSubject: Availability!   Availability! EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 6:05 pm

Mkay, so Angel's getting a twitch to get some RP in.

This means I want people. Now. Like... Yesterday. *stare*

As I'm also tossing around a potential metaplot for Arizide in my head, this also means I will be running events. My style- very little of the awesome (they really ARE awesome...) DM tools, lots of character interaction, mimimal combat and lots of paragraph-sized posts by ST Angel.

Sound good to you? Then come to me. Come to me nowwwwwwwwwwww...

I won't be lurking, staring at an empty screen and driving myself nuts. I hate that.

What I *WILL* be doing is having every possible messenger my computer can handle on, as well as keeping an eye on the forums and my email. I see a ping ANYWHERE about someone ready to hop in, and I'm there before you, ready to go.

MSN: freelance_angel@hotmail.com
Email: freelance_angel@hotmail.com

My usual available hours are midnight (Central Time, US) to 4-5 a.m. (Central Time, US) during the week. Weekends are a little more spastic, due to fluid plans Neko and I make. (Such as this weekend which includes a manicure, the Magic the Gathering pre-release for Dark Ascension, massive housecleaning and auto mechanical repair.) However, the weekend evening/nights tend to be a little more available. Think around 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. (Central Time, US.) You want play? You want XP? Quest? Uber moment for your character to be totally awesome?

PING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
http://freakcentral.wikia.com
Nuwisha

Nuwisha

Availability! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Availability!   Availability! EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 7:02 pm

Feel free to add me on skype and yell at me to stop playing minecraft and League of legends, skype name is dementeddoctor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.krupp.161

Availability!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Arizide: City of Masks :: Main Area :: While Within the Safety of the Walls-
Jump to: