World of Arizide: City of Masks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Masks, Neverwinter Nights Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And This Is Where We Say Thank You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Mistress
Admin
Lore Mistress

And This Is Where We Say Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: And This Is Where We Say Thank You!   And This Is Where We Say Thank You! EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:25 pm

Considering all the work that goes into any server, even those that don't have the uber-awesome scripted emotes or the ten-volume written history and lore, it's always appropriate to have a space where we can thank each other for what happens. ^_^

So here you are!

Thank your RP partner, your Storyteller, the builder that made one badass looking park or the person who gave you that cool character idea! Thank people for being welcoming, respectful, understanding or kooky! Remember to thank yourself for being open-minded, curious and creative!

A kudos thread isn't just polite; it's a pat on the back to those who make that little extra difference. ^_~
Back to top Go down
http://freakcentral.wikia.com
Lore Mistress
Admin
Lore Mistress

And This Is Where We Say Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: And Angel's First Appreciation Goes To...   And This Is Where We Say Thank You! EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm

Neko- for all the amazing and insanely intensive work you've been putting in, finding the haks, supporting my psychotic lore, building dungeons and areas.

Sharisse- for volunteering to build almost immediately and being one of the first to jump back in. Not to mention being so open to adapting her old character to the new lore.

Revage- for the help in fleshing out and detailing the lore, pointing out the little things (like lifespans!) that I missed and being so willing to help out in every way.

Nino- for hosting and your constant fussing that you're "not doing enough." *lol*

My Victi- *cough* Players- to everyone who I've been secretly tormenting with little moments of ICness (screaming bunnies ftw!) and flinging my characters at for RP, THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://freakcentral.wikia.com

And This Is Where We Say Thank You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Arizide: City of Masks :: Main Area :: While Within the Safety of the Walls :: General Forum-
Jump to: