World of Arizide: City of Masks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Masks, Neverwinter Nights Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Luck!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ranger

ranger

Good Luck!  Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck!    Good Luck!  EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 12:28 pm

Well... after spending some time coming up with a backstory and putting thought into a character, i was sad to say that i enjoyed about 3 minutes of actual play time before my lvl one character was slain (in a lvl 1-3 area i might add) . Lying their unconscious for a extraordinary amount of time confused me.. not sure how long a PC lays there, but often times play time is limited and i was not sure if it was a bug (character was not "dead" but "unconscious and stable). So I relogged , not being sure if i was just bugged. Upon relogging , i discovered that the PC was now dead and incapable of doing anything but loung around nude in the Shadow lands. lol. This is , to me, very extreme for a brand new player just starting out . Once someone spends any time and puts thought into a character only to have this scenario happen to them is going to be off put by this. I'd reccomend either looking into it or changing it. I hope i havent offended anyone by this post, and i'm sorry to say that i didnt really get a chance to explore the mod and have a look around. Take Care! and Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Whitefire14

Whitefire14

Good Luck!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck!    Good Luck!  EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 11:33 pm

Yeah... Death penalty is sort of extreme when no one else is online. It will probably be changed at some point, at least in a way that's more friendly to new characters.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Admin
Neko

Good Luck!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck!    Good Luck!  EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 6:44 pm

Yep this response is a little late, but that considering the server just recently got a relaunch.
Death system has been reworked, characters no longer lay dead and then head elsewhere all that has been fixed.
We were using a bugged HCR scripting and you joined the server when I was honestly getting no joy from it anymore so I never bothered to look into it.
With the world of darkness theme done away with, things are looking brighter, and more importantly fun for everyone.

Problem solved with server relaunch, closing thread.
Back to top Go down
https://nwncityofmasks.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Good Luck!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck!    Good Luck!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Arizide: City of Masks :: Main Area :: While Within the Safety of the Walls :: Off Topic-
Jump to: