World of Arizide: City of Masks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Masks, Neverwinter Nights Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Mistress
Admin
Lore Mistress

Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?   Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:01 pm

Feel free to fling all three out there, and more!
Back to top Go down
http://freakcentral.wikia.com

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?   Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:06 pm

Can you tell me everything about Vampires in the server please? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?   Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:37 pm

kazoy wrote:
Can you tell me everything about Vampires in the server please? :3

*Writes several scores of paragraphs, spending three hours detailing every aspect of vampires, their powers, etc, etc, as related to this server*
Back to top Go down
EpicSpire

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?   Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 2:47 am

Checking the server out and am very interested in joining the community. just a few questions that i cannot find answers to.

What races (elves, halfling, dwarf, Vampire, werewolf, etc) with out DM/ST approval?
What classes are allowed without DM/ST approval?
Are there any spell changes i need to know about if i decide to play a caster?
How long does an hour last in game?
If i was approved to play a vampire would i still be able to play a spellcasting class?

during my play testing, i clicked on the little gargoyal thing and became a vampire.... while trying to feed from NPCs i realised that the subdual mode object may not be working as all the npcs died while i was trying to knock them unconcious to feed from them.

i may have more questions but i am going to bed now cause its 2am,... so i cant think of any more.
Back to top Go down
Nuwisha

Nuwisha

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?   Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 10:08 am

I'm not an ST but I can answer some of these questions. As for the nwn races you can play any elves are just skinny humans gnomes and hin are human children and dwarves are short fat people. As for the WoD races, Vampire and werewolve are the two supernatural races alowed without request. You can of course play plain old human too.

Classes are any of the basic classes, only prestige classes require a request. As for spell casters theres been questions about that before. This was what was said last time somone asked about vampire casters

Quote :
I never put any restrictions on what vampire spell casters could cast.

And the one real Vampire casting clan at the moment would be the Tremere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.krupp.161
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?   Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Arizide: City of Masks :: Main Area :: While Within the Safety of the Walls-
Jump to: