World of Arizide: City of Masks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Masks, Neverwinter Nights Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello   Hello hello EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:20 am

Yes I'm back, finally...sorry been gone so long.

Major things that have happened that have been keeping me away and busy or not so:

I have a 7 month old daughter now who is the light of my life, not to mention my 13 year old daughter who is a total teenager. Smile
About 3 months ago I shattered my right heel while working my 2nd job for the 4th day. Apparently, the worst type of foot injury possible short of losing the foot entirely. Couldn't afford internet or TV or anything else until now. Currently selling my MtG cards and anything else I own on Ebay in order to pay bills as my 2nd job while I'm still healing up as my fiance finally got A job...and I'm also working as Mr. Mom...it is a wonderful job and one I don't mind doing. Smile

I would write more, but my daughter Luna is in need of attention. She's teething. Lots of fun! :p

Miss being on here with you all, might find a few minutes to get on soon.

*hugs*

Howard aka BloodBrothers and various other names
Back to top Go down
Neko
Admin
Neko

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:33 pm

Its good thing to hear from you man, Sorry to hear about all the problems but im glad to hear you are enjoying the time with your family.
Back to top Go down
https://nwncityofmasks.darkbb.com
Lore Mistress
Admin
Lore Mistress

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:08 pm

*tacklehug!* I know I have you on Facebook, but I like... never check it, so... *glee!* Just glad to see you up and about and alive!!

Broken heel? UGH. No joke- the ortho guys at work hate trying to put that back together. Thank the gods you didn't lose the foot. *huggles!* And YAY for jobs! I know Neko and I were both delighted when both of us finally had decent, stable work. *snug* I'm sure you'll heal up and get back on your feet (no pun intended.) OverJOYED to see you back around!!!
Back to top Go down
http://freakcentral.wikia.com
Lord Nino

Lord Nino

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 10:56 am

Note to self: Pay more attention to the forums.

Good to see you're still alive and well Howard, you're missed thusly. We all definitely need to all get back together again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.servos-computer.com
Sponsored content

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Arizide: City of Masks :: Main Area :: While Within the Safety of the Walls :: Off Topic-
Jump to: